You can share in an authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony in authentic Japanese style house.
You will learn Japanese history and details and
1) How to participate in the tea ceremony
2) How to make matcha tea
3) How to make matcha and the polite manner
If you come with friends or family, you can make tea for each other.
I am a licensed teacher from the Omotesenke school of tea here in Kyoto. Please come and join us for a real experience of the tea ceremony. I can help you understand the significance of the Way of Tea, and welcome all your questions. We are the member of Kyoto City Tourism Association.
*Please let me know if you would like to use the chair.
* You can take your pictures just before and after the class.
* Please do not take pictures and videos for the demonstration and other guests.
* The class lasts for about 60 minutes
* Only participants for experience are available to enter the tea ceremony room.
* You need to be our place no later than 5 minutes before the experience.
* Once a session begins, you cannot enter the classroom. Your reservation is regarded as cancelled at this moment.
* A cancellation charge of 100% will arise to cancel on the experience day.
* Please be sure to check the location and time carefully before you come to class.
4,400JPY (Tax including )
About 40 minutes
1. Please contact us for availability through ‘BOOK IT’ button below.
2. We will check the availability and come back to you within 1 business day.
3. Payment request will be sent.
4. Reservation is done upon receiving your payment. Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Major credit cards or PayPal or cash are accepted. Currently these are the only payment methods.